Dialog of skit
Author- Alok
Lauren- Rajat
Todd - Abhishek
Jess- Neeraj
Sharky - Atul
Buck- Abhishek
Night in werewolf woods
Name of the characters
Andrew - Atul
Todd
Lauren
Murphy brothers ( Sharky, Jess, Buck)
Werewolf
Scene 1(when Robert meet with Todd)
When Andrew meets Todd :
ANDREW: What are you doing here, Todd?( with a questioning emotion)
TODD: Your parents invited our family for summar vacation, this time.(with a exiting emotion)
ANDREW: (Onnoo) it can't happen with me!(with sad voice)
Scene2 ( When Murphy brothers snatched Todd's tin box)
TODD: Oonooo! (Murphy brothers snatched my box) (with a sad and crying emotion)
ANDREW: hmm!( he tried to ignore Todd)
TODD: (Stated crying with so much emotions )
ANDREW: I will bring back your tin box . It's my promise to you. ( Started thinking in his mind
that, now I have to help him !!)
Scene3 ( When Andrew is going to search tin box)
ANDREW: Ooo! I enter in woods , but how I will find tin box. It is too much dark. ( there are so
much dark bushes)(with a scary emotion)
ANDREW: Oonnoo! What was that? ( With scary voice)
LAUREN: It is me only. Please don't scare!
ANDREW: What are you doing here , Lauren ? ( with feeling of amazed)
LAUREN: I heard some voices, like howl ,so I want to check that. ( she exclaimed)
LAUREN: But, What are you doing here? (With confusing face)
ANDREW: I am here to find a tin box.
LAUREN: Ok. So I can help you , If you want?
ANDREW: Fine! We can find it together.(exitemment is there)
(Suddenly someone touched my shoulder)
TODD: It's me. I just want to help you. ( with calm face)
LAUREN: Ok . Now we three can find that tin box.
Scene 4 ( Suddenly we fall in a pit)
LAUREN: Shit! Where we reached ? It is so dark.
TODD: I think we are in a dig! ( It's so dirty)
ANDREW: WOW! Look at this. ( I find something)
LAUREN : What ?,I also find something!
TODD: They are boxes! Let's open them.. ( with curious feeling)
LAUREN: There is written something on the boxes. In my box it's written " super strength box"!
ANDREW: I have " smart box"! ( there is one note that we can choose only one)
TODD: So, We can choose smart box. (Again in a curious feeling)
ANDREW: Oooo! In this box there are piles of cereals! ( I am eating some Cereals)
ANDREW: OOOO! These cereals are magical, I feeling like I am so smart and intelligent in this
world!!! (In glad voice)
( His mind was full of ideas and thoughts now)
LAUREN: There is something scary, Guys! (Feels very afraid and looking in dark bushes)
TODD: I am scaring! He is looking like a werewolf!
ANDREW: Don't scare! Let me check.
ANDREW: Run fast Guys! It's a werewolf!
Scene 5 ( Suddenly there are a lot of ideas come in Andrew'smind )
ANDREW: I want to catch that werewolf!
LAUREN: Have you lost your mind?
ANDREW: Yes! Because I want to be famous.
TODD: How will you catch him?
ANDREW: You can give your swept shirt, so I can tie his mouth.
TODD: Ok. I am ready! ( He started distracting the werewolf)
ANDREW: Ohhh! I watched him ( please help me, he is trying to free himself.
LAUREN: HHahaha
TODD: Why are you laughing, Lauren?
LAUREN: Please! Focus on him. He is not a werewolf. ( Andrew focuses on him)
ANDREW: Hahhaaa! OMG! We scared of a dog.
LAUREN: Your plain has spoiled now !! ( hahaha)
( Everyone started laughing )
Comments
Post a Comment