How to be a good writer❓

Do you also want to enhance your writing skill? So, don't be tensed, I am here to help you.

Hello reader, I am Atul, and today I am going to share some steps of writing, by which you can also be a good writer so let's get started.

Here are some steps for writing:-
1. Think :- 
Before writing, think about the topic for atleast 2 minutes.

2. Write:-
Whatever comes in your mind, just write it on a paper, which can called as rough work.

3.Filter:-
Filter your points, which point is good and interesting, and which is not.

4. Creative:-

Think out of the box, and show some creativity.

5. Arrange:-
Now, arrange all the things whatever you have written, in a manner or sequence.

6.Re-wtite:-

Re-write your result.

7. Proof-read:- 

Proof-read your output, and edit it, if required.

8.Final:-

Now your work is completed

Thank you so much for reading and spending your precious time on learning.
Heve a good day.

Comments

  1. It's interesting. By the way please take care of punctuation marks and spellings.And rest of the thing is nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure shivani and thanks for your feedback I will definitely take care.

      Delete
  2. Great atul, your blog is really very impressive.Everything is just perfect and goodπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Atul! I really appreciate you for this. I felt so proud after reading. Wish you a good luck 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Out line

Pretend passion